Re: [Harp-L] 4th Position Harmonica article by Tony Eyers

Tony
Thank you for the article on 4th position playing. If one is already using 3rd position to play minor tunes, what are the advantages of 4th, or am I going to run into minor tunes where 3rd does not work?(fiddle tunes)   Also since Am is the realtive minor of C, if you played in first position on an A minor tune it will work? Am I playing in a minor key? Or I am I playing in C and it just does not clash with  A minor??  Hope that makes sense. Also I hope this goes to the list, if this goes to your personal e- mail I apologize.
Thank You
Dan

Sent from my iPad