Re: [Harp-L] Call Me The Breeze

Great song! But I have yet to find a recording or YouTube video with
harmonica in it.

The JJ Cale version (like the one from his "Naturally" album) is in
the key of F#, so a B harp in 2nd works great.

Lynyrd Skynyrd's version that I have is in the key of A, so a D harp
in 2nd is needed.

There are also other versions, like the one from Eric Clapton and
another from John Mayer, on YouTube, but those are also in F#.

Ken H in OH