[Harp-L] first old-time song to learn

I couldnât find an e-mail for Seth Schumate, so I thought Iâd post my question here....
I really like what heâs doing, but not quite up to that level ( also donât have any old time repertoire ). Whatâs good song to learn to get the ball rolling?
Iâm familiar enough with 1st position, and can tongue block decent. Learned some of the song, Jenny Lind form his video. Fun!

Any suggestions? Seth, Trip?

Brian

---