Re: [Harp-L] Did you know ...

It sounds like this is not on a valved harp.  I can get my 2 blow on a
standard harp to go lower, but not as low or as clear as your harp.  Have
you set up the reeds in any way?  Are you able to achieve the same blow
bend anywhere else?

I have had many harps that I was able to bend the draw notes from holes 7
through 10.  Others would not bend.  I have not figured out the why's.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com