Re: [Harp-L] VIDEO-3 blues harmonicas- big momma thorton, john lee hooker and unknown harmonica player

That's J B Lenoir (Mama Talk To Your Daughter, Eisenhower Blues etc). Big Mama mangles his name pretty badly, though.
Fun video. I think most of us would have recognized the distinctive styles of Big Walter and Dr Ross even with our eyes closed.
Christer