Re: [Harp-L] Marine Band Harmonica Repairs

I totally agree. ÂI liked the sound of the 1895 Marine Band back in the late 60s and early 70s, but was very unhappy when they would fall apart. ÂI didn't have the money to replace then, the tools to fix them, or expertise. ÂI also hated the cardboard boxes they came in they fell apart before the harp did.
I am so glad that we now have the Crossover, the Marine Band Deluxe, the Manji, the Firebreath, and the Pure Harp. ÂThese all are good wooden harmonicas that don't fall apart and come in nice durable plastic boxes. ÂI just wish they were ten dollars cheaper then I could buy more of them.
ShamMcCoy