Re: [Harp-L] harp key???

We agree.  Thanks, RH

-----Original Message-----

From: SÃbastien FrÃmal

I totally agree with you M. Hunter. I was just answering its question. My purpose was to say "it's possible with the seventh, but it takes several years to achieve the challenge". That's why I finally suggest to buy the harmonica matching the song tonality.

The end of my message wasn't clear (took me some time to write it in english, forgot the beginning of the message). I wanted to suggest to buy an harmonica one halftone below the original tonality. If he was playing with a C harmonica, he should play with a B harmonica, if he was playing with a A harp, he should get a Ab one, etc