Re: [Harp-L] harp key???

Richard, he was saying 7th is F# on a C harp, 1/2 step lower than the cross
harp key.  B is 6th on a C harp.  Both positions are awesome fun for blues
and minor music and both are bears for major music.  I wouldn't call them
ideal, but I love both of them to pieces!

But, on a whole, I agree with your post.  Sebastien's answer is unrealistic
to say the least.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com