From: Franklin Wagman <wagmanpi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Nov 12, 2015 12:17 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] harp key???

A buddy of mine plays acoustic guitar and I taught him to play a little harp on a neck rack.  Recently he down tuned his guitar a half step for his act, but now finds nothing works in second position.  Is there another position which might work for him?  I donât know enough about theory to figure this one out.  Can anyone help? Many Thx Frank