Re: [Harp-L] harp key???

I need to revise what I said here...sorry.  1/2 step down on guitar  would
be 1/2 step down on harp to play in 2nd position.  So if playing song  in G,
harp would be B, which is 1/2 step down from C.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 11/12/2015 2:04:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,