Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica lessons

Totally unsolicited, but as one of his students, I heartily endorse Grant as
a harmonica teacher.  Those of you that have heard me play at the occasional
SPAH jam and such will know that I have made great strides in the past few
years.  I didn't do it on my own, folks.  Which reminds me - Grant, we need
to schedule another lesson :)

There are a lot of great teachers out there so you can't go wrong IMO, but
do find one of these folks as an on-line or in-person teacher for a few or
many lessons.  You will not be sorry.

Fred S