[Harp-L] blues with jazz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (LITTLE FEAT- ON YOUR WAY DOWN)

I LOVE my blues infused with a heavy dose of jazz, funk, and cosmic junk.

Here is a great example of this. What a joy to solo over this groove!!!!

Absolutely incredibleââ.The missed beatsâ.the dropped bassâ..the biting lyricsâthe snarl of the vocalsâ.the true essence of grooveâ.

Bet u 100 bucks everyone was stoned and buzzed when they did this live recording):

NOTEââALWAYS listen to the lyrics )):

TelepathicââI can hear BOTH Miles AND Muddy in my dreams taking solos over these changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvFVbUOZIpY

JOKE- âhow many blues musicians does it take to change a light bulb?â

1â4â5â1â4â5â1â4â5â1â4â5â

In other words most blues songs suffer from acute repetitiveness ): Using basically the 1-4 and 5 chords, sometimes adding a token minor 6 or 2.

But song above, deviates from the standard formulae JUST ENOUGH to keep things interesting!!!!!! That is the approach the Beatles and Steely Dan perfected!

GIMME MY BLUES WITH A BUZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvFVbUOZIpY