[Harp-L] I'm on the radio today! WUSB Blues Marathon - Tuesday November 10, 1pm

Hi everybody, if you happen to be near a radio or a computer today, I'll be
playing harmonica and singing on 90.1 WUSB, the Stony Brook University
radio station. It's part of their 12 hours blues marathon which is part of
their annual fundraising drive.

Here's my buddy Ken's email about it, it has all the details:

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce that Tuesday afternoon at 1pm I will be appearing
on the WUSB Blues Marathon with my old friend Harmonica Bill Lifford
<https://www.reverbnation.com/HarmonicaBillLiffordandMarkedDeck> and my new
friend Regular Ol' Super-Talented Rob Europe <http://www.robeurope.com/>.
We will be playing a few songs, spinning tall tales and doing our best not
to cuss on the airwaves from 1pm til 2pm.

Dedicated to the memory of long time WUSB DJ and host of the Tuesday night
Blues Show Joel Itzkowitz on November 10th 2015 during this yearâs Fall
Radiothon from noon to midnight WUSB Stony Brook 90.1 fm and on line at
wusb.fm will be presenting their first Bluesathon in 6 years. Listen in for
12 hours of blues with WUSB DJs and local musicians. Listen on 90.1 fm or
internationally on wusb.fm.

Tune in during this year's radiothon November 10th noon to midnight. Join
DJs Bill K (Fishing With Bill) , Ahmad Ali (Cafà Ali), Eve Fasolino (The
Long Island Sound), Mario Staiano (More Cowbell), Joe Vignola (Bustinâ Out
Blue) , new dj Ken Hahn and returning to the WUSB airwaves will be Rich
LâHommedieu long time Friday. Visit
https://www.facebook.com/events/503138216516478/ for more information.
http://www.wusb.fm/node/40790

Please check it out and also consider making a donation to the radio
station, because who else is doing a 12 hour blues show?! No one.

- Ken

Hope you can tune in!  Thanks!

Bill

--