[Harp-L] Re: Two sad songs

Gee, two songs (A Melancholy Song from Harping On and Can't Face The Distance from Richard Hunter)Âabout end of life in one digest! Must be the Day of The Dead. Seriously, both sweet songs, thanks for posting them. Anyone else have melancholy death songs to share?
Bob LoomisConcord CA
The Links: From: "Harping On" <harping.onandon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] A Melancholy Song

This is my cover on acoustic guitar and vocals with two small harmonica fills of a beautiful song by Iron & Wine on the subject of life coming to an end. I have also sourced some photos to make a storybook of my interpretation of the lyrics. Hope you like it.
https://youtu.be/mRYgANDrNTE

------------------------------
From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] "Can't Face the Distance"
in April 2014 I did a few sessions for the Italian roots-rock band Lowlands, including a very emotional chromatic harp line for a piece called "Can't Face the Distance."Â Those sessions have been released, and the title track is that very song. You can get a taste of it here:
http://www.hunterharp.com/lowlandss-cant-face-the-distance-is-just-about-here-and-you-can-hear-it-now/ Â