Re: [Harp-L] yonberg-harmonica

I bought one in Bb last spring. Overall I like it and will probably buy
another sometime.

It has a cool-looking, ergonomic design: Feels good in the mouth and hand.

 I am able to overblow 4, 5, 6 fairly easy out-of-the-box. Overdraws on 7,
9, and 10 are harder (as usual for me). Overbends on hole 1 and 8 are
difficult. I haven't spent time tweaking it yet, but I'm sure the
playability can be improved further--once I adjust it for my own manner of
playing .

The only negative I've found  is that the plastic they use on the
coverplates of the D2 doesn't always slide smoothly over my lips. Next time
I'll try out the D1 model which I understand has all-metal coverplates.

This is all solely my opinion-based upon playing only one of their harps.
Nice to see someone being innovative with comb and coverplate design..

Eric