[Harp-L] Inc. Magazine Battle of the Corporate Bands

Hi all,

Yesterday I performed with some of my colleagues from Gartner Inc. in a regional semi-final for the Inc. Magazine "battle of the corporate bands," the finals for which are being held at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH on Sep. 12 2015.  I've posted a detailed discussion of the gear I used and how I used it here:
http://www.hunterharp.com/playing-the-regionals-for-the-inc-magazine-battle-of-the-corporate-bands/
Of course the hear of my rig at this show was a Digitech RP500 running my patch set.

My band, "Gartner in the Cloud," was co-winner at the semifinals and will perform at the Hall of Fame in Cleveland on Sep. 12.  If you're going to be in the neighborhood then, please put it on your calendar now.

I videoed a recent performance of the set that put us over the top at the semifinals, and I'll post it to Youtube soon.  Stay tuned for the details.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick