[Harp-L] "Where is that big tube sound coming from?"

This week, two harp players in one evening inquired about my tube-sound
patches from a Digitech RP 355. They both took a CLOSE look, and one
photographed it.

Credit goes to Richard Hunter for his his patch sets, and in this case, the
one that uses an Octaver distortion model. Several of my sounds are based
on this patch. It's crunchy, and convincing as a 4x10 bassman. You get big
rip, plus Noise Gate to keep it quiet between notes. Win-win.

It's ok with me if you want a big cab blowing air past your pant legs. But
I like the sound, and the LOW weight of the RP set up. Apparently those in
the room liked it, too.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL