Re: [Harp-L] Re. Chrome Valves and Bending

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> If you change the tuning of the chrom (as I do) to a tuning where ALL draws
> are a tone or more above the blows, then you can remove all outside valves
> and get interactive-reed draw bends on all draw notes.

âThank you Brendan!
Most appreciated.

"ALL draws are a tone or more above the blows"

Yes, I have made a Bb Slide Diatonic from a 10 hole solo-tuned C Hohner.
Had a blast playing it in 5th position with a band recently!

Thanks for your innovative ideas for the harp this decade!

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com