Re: [Harp-L] Identify this 64 Chromonica

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Vern <jevern@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a 20 or 30 of these springs left over that I do not anticipate
using.  If anyone wants them for restoration or experimentation, let me
know and Iâll mail them to you.

- - -

very kind, Vern!
My goal is not so much authentic restoration. If needed I will go to
plastic valves glued on. Have not played this harp yet. Upon first plink
all reeds seem to be good. Glued the split comb. Sanded and stained. Looks
good.

That is the THINNEST veneer I've seen! Easy off in a few strokes of
sandpaper.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL