[Harp-L] MY FIRST MUSIC VIDEO: "If I Only Knew the Words"

Here's my very first music video, for "If I Only Knew the Words" from my
new album Going Somewhere (which will be released on June 9th). This was
shot last weekend in New Orleans by director Ava Santana-Cassano, and
produced by Ava and Leighton Barrett Strong. Susan Margaret Barrett
co-stars as the Bride; it feels appropriate to release this on our tenth
anniversary, especially as it was filmed in the city where we were married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biJ5Kzf8TKQ

SAJ
---

**New album GOING SOMEWHERE out June 9th, 2015!***scottalbertjohnson.com
<http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/>   *
*facebook.com/scottalbertjohnsonmusic
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Albert-Johnson/57364390664>*