RE: [Harp-L] A Joe Filisko harmonica teaching site

So, I've been listening to Joe's "free view" study tracks and I must say that I think I might need to subscribe. Seems like there is always something new out there that I have heard someone do and just by-passed on my way to something else. Time to knuckle down and go back over some basics, work over my tone, attack, position theory stuff and just clean up my act a little bit.
I like Joe's site. I have learned a couple of things (mostly what I have been doing poorly executed) just listening to level II and III positions and licks.
Well organised indeed. Even with my ADD brain I think I can stay with this "method".
Thank you Joe Filisko for some badly needed inspiration to practice more.
Buck