[Harp-L] huge numbers and not-so-huge

   These two seem to be racking up huge YouTube numbers playing
contemporary pop music on their harmonicas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLvv_rrSH4.
   Not exactly my cup of tea, but some of the commenters seem to be
interested in learning how to play the harmonica after seeing the vids.
Which is a great thing.  The more players, the more eventual virtuosos.
The more virtuosos, the more respect for the instrument.
   Not so huge numbers, but I love the very brief treatment of "I've Got
Rhythm" here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXMBOWai_QM.  Our list has
quite a few people trying to make the diatonic harp sound like a
chromatic.  For a few seconds here, I thought Anthony was trying to make
a chromatic sound like a diatonic.  Referring to some of the chugging chord
work.

Mick Zaklan