[Harp-L] Little Walter is overrated....

Tony really hit the nail on the head about Walter......for me, when I tell people about him and what I got from him, itâs his freedom. The freedom to express whatâs inside of you. For me when I started out, he was THE player that taught me the joys of improvising. That it mattered more what you said, than how and where you said it.

That being said, I donât play much blues. But I still carry the freedom of expression I learned from him to whatever music I play.

Thanks Walter.

---