[Harp-L] Harp Customizers

Dear Harp-L,

It's been a while since I had to get a harp cleaned up, but one of my old
customized harps blew out and I had to buy a store bought Blues Harp the day
before a gig because I didn't have a backup Bb. I've played it once (on one
song), and it wasn't bad, but I'm pretty dead set on getting it in the hands
of a high-quality customizer. It's been so long that I don't know who still
does this kind of work; any recommendations on someone who will take a harp,
seal it, micropore it, etc?

Cheers,

Evan Meagher

---