[Harp-L] About Michael Peloquin

When I read the comment "catholic taste in music' in reference to Michael
Peloqin I immediately thought about his CD "House of Cards".  When I first
bought and listened to this CD about three years ago I was struck by how
upbeat and clean cut his music is.  No offense to traditional blues music
(of which I am a big fan) but it is kind of refreshing to listen to a song
now and then in which nobody is getting killed, nobody is drunk or
hung-over, nobody's baby done me wrong, nobody's lonely and poor, etc.
etc.  Perhaps by definition, the absense of those laments means his music
isn't really "blues" music.  But whatever it is, I like it.

--
*Tom Halchak*
*Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC*