Re: [Harp-L] re - Michael Peloquin

Yeah, great. So I'm fascinated to know what the bulk of listers call this
performance. Does it fall under the category of
'jazz', or, given that it's a twelve bar blues, is it still 'blues'?
Personally I don't care what you call it, but with the discussion
'bored with blues' so fresh, I thought fielding an opinion here might be
interesting.
RD