Re: [Harp-L] about Michael Peloquin

no klezmer allowed??

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Joel Fritz <williemctell@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, May 17, 2015 6:03 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] about Michael Peloquin

What does "catholic taste in music" mean?

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 4:21 PM,
Joel Fritz <williemctell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Aside from being a good player
he's a nice guy with amazingly catholic

11:03 AM, Steve Malerbi wrote:

>> Hello all. I donât actively post, but just
had to take a moment and send
>> this one out about my friend Michael Peloquin.
He is, in my estimation, one
>> of finest harmonica players out there today.
Check him out on You Tube
>> fronting Chicago Blues Power for starters. If you
haven't seen it, Iâm sure
>> once you have, youâll agree, this guy is a
monster. Holding a gold medal
>> from the Hohner World Championships is just
one of the credentials on his
>> resume. Heâs also one of the Bay Areas most in
demand sax players.  At the
>> top of his game on both instruments, he
intertwines them both, playing horn
>> riffs on the harp, and melody lines on
the sax. Iâve had the pleasure of
>> playing a few gigs with him, and Iâve got
to tell you, Iâm in awe every
>> time I hear him. He has two DVDâs out, one for
sax, and one for harmonica.
>> If you havenât checked them out, I suggest you
do. Youâll be accessing a
>> treasure trove of experience and knowledge, earned
from years and years of
>> honin!
>>
> g and fine tuning the craft with
study, practice, stage and recording time.

>> While youâre checking
that out, type his name in on You Tube, sit back,
>> and enjoy some of the
finest harmonica (and sax) youâll hear out there
>> today.

Respectfully submittedâ.. Steve Malerbi