Re: [Harp-L] about Michael Peloquin

Michael is one of a kind:

Last year I booked Michael Peloquin with his band East Bay Mudd…
at the Festival I produce here in Northern California….

He travels in Elite musical company …this performance was amazing.
Michael has amazing Chops and professionalism and understanding
as a known “horn section” guy. The Harmonica is just another vehicle for doing
what he does….
People are still taking about his bands performance…what a team player.

He did not play much harmonica on that day…but my respect for him
is huge.  I’ve heard him over the past 20 some years around here….
and he just keeps breaking the mold ….
I would love to see him play with horn section ..all day…on Harmonica…some day.
Get to know this guy and you won’t be “bored with the blues” ..etc…

This Cat  is the go to resource for learning/understanding playing in the horn section with just a diatonic harmonica.

Could not be a nicer guy…that is the icing on the cake…

Grant Walters….