Re: [Harp-L] More stuff/ (Bored with the blues?)

Enjoyed that Rick....

ChrisM

In a message dated 5/17/2015 8:16:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rickdempster33@xxxxxxxxx writes:

No  electrical devices used in the performance of this track, unless  you
include the recording gear.
Is this 'the blues'? Are you bored? Hope  not; we was having fun. Not a
harmonica feature, but it's in there. This  was a band that rolled on for
thirty years. We played everything from 'The  waltz you saved for me', to
things like this ugly little clip over the ear,  'Sloppy Drunk'. Our piano
man had never really sung before, but we felt he  was best qualified to sing
this. Recorded 'live', in one take, the way we  always liked to  do:
https://soundcloud.com/rick-dempster/13-sloppy-dunk
Have  fun!
RD