[Harp-L] More stuff/ (Bored with the blues?)

No electrical devices used in the performance of this track, unless you
include the recording gear.
Is this 'the blues'? Are you bored? Hope not; we was having fun. Not a
harmonica feature, but it's in there. This was a band that rolled on for
thirty years. We played everything from 'The waltz you saved for me', to
things like this ugly little clip over the ear, 'Sloppy Drunk'. Our piano
man had never really sung before, but we felt he was best qualified to sing
this. Recorded 'live', in one take, the way we always liked to do:
https://soundcloud.com/rick-dempster/13-sloppy-dunk
Have fun!
RD