Re: [Harp-L] Another tune from the Tony Eyers Trio

Nice Tony; if you're in Melbourne on a Tuesday night you could do
worse than drop in at the Lomond for the Irish session. You're repertoire
of that stuff is probably a lot better than mine. They play a huge number
of tunes
there. Fiddler Danny Bourke, alone must know a million.
By the time I've latched onto one, they're onto the next
Harmonica is not unwelcome there, unlike some other 'circles' I can think
of.
Cheers,
RD