[Harp-L] Me on Soundcloud

My sons showed me how to use this. OK, so I've put this track up. Something
I recorded about ten years ago, with the unlikely lineup of ukelele, harp,
string bass & drums. I always liked this song, penned by the vocalist/uke
plucker Aubrey Maher, and the lineup seems to suit it. Recorded in one
take, after Aub turned up to a session saying he had a new song. and me
saying we should play it in before we recorded it. We had on one run
through and then put it down. Glad we did. Nothin' flash, but a good bit of
fun, I hope you'll agree.
https://soundcloud.com/rick-dempster/02-new-years-resolution-rag
(Hope this works)
Charre,