Re: [Harp-L] Practice (Bored with Blues)

Smartphone recording apps are certainly useful. I'm still relatively new to
harp (been playing for four years, but not seriously -- only now getting
more serious about playing), and my practice is ... well, terrible. But as
I'm learning, I find it helps to record a piece I'm learning quickly so I
can go back to it later. It helps to have something more than tabs, which
I'll admit to relying on too much, and that's helping to commit phrases to
memory.

Chris