From: Konstantin Kolesnichenko [mailto:wheel.k@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 12:50 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: p.stris@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Saint Louis Blues in 12 position (Peter S...)

14.05.2015 3:31, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx ÐÐÑÐÑ:
> Konstantin,
>
> Is there a place to buy your CD's?  I'm not seeing links on youtube or soundcloud.  I like your work!
Hi thank you for interest and kind words, Pete. A year ago I've recorded an album in the studio. I'm not very happy with it, but I think some songs are interesting listening to. Here is the link https://soundcloud.com/konstantin-kolesnichenko/sets/if-you-want-to-lee-the-blues-album
there is also some of my music in my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/wheelharp
Now I'm in process of recording a new album. It will be in different genre (funky, r&b, jazz) and  all errors will be fixed :)