[Harp-L] PowerDraw Seydel's 'Harmonica of the Month'

I'm proud to say that SEYDEL has made their Harmonica of the Month one of
their Favorite models in my PowerDraw tuning, half-valved with PT Gazell's
excellent valves.

PowerDraw is a combination of normal Richter in holes 1-6, and PowerBender
in holes 7-10. You get a familiar feel in the lower two octaves, plus
wailing draw bends in the top end. It is good for tongue-blocking too. See
the link below for more info:

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel1847.sf/sec6535ef8f3d/?Locale=en_US&Vi
ewObjectID=16928589&Currency=EUR

Brendan