[Harp-L] Removal from the Harp-L email forums and Lists

Hi there, although Iâve tried to remove myself from the Harp-l forum using the instructions from the web page, Iâm still getting all the posts.
Could you kindly remove me from all Harp L forums please?
Thanks very much, see below as I understand your instructions,
Phil
unsubscribe harp-l or unsubscribe harp-l-digest or unsubscribe harp-l-clubnews or unsubscribe harp-l-workers or unsubscribe harp-l-funding or unsubscribe harp-l-friends