[Harp-L] "Comin Home Baby" looped live

I obviously like to play "Comin' Home Baby"--I've released something like 4-5 recordings of it, including the latest, the subject of this message.  Anyway, this recording was supported by a Digitech RP500 and a Digitech JamMan stereo looper.  I think there are some pretty new sounds here.  I rarely stray far from the melody, but the soundscape keeps changing.  Enjoy.

http://www.hunterharp.com/big-shimmering-textures-comin-home-baby-looped-live/

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick