Re: [Harp-L] Finding the right key, in a noisy club

When I really can't hear, and don't know the key, and don't want to blow a
clam over the PA, I always put my front top teeth against the top
coverplate and play away from the mic. I can almost always hear/feel the
harp in my head, no matter how loud the stage is.

--
*http://www.46long.com <http://www.46long.com>*

*New 46 Long CD available on CD Baby and iTunes*:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/46long2

*EPK*: http://www.sonicbids.com/46long

*Facebook: *
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/46-Long-Fan-Page/115326788481704