Re: [Harp-L] Impedance Convertors - a must have for sounding good

i have had these audix inlines for years, They are not as reliable due to the cable so make sure you carry a regular metal tube one or a spare because it will eventually fail, in my experience.

I sent it back to audix and they replaced it to their credit

love my fireballâ.never play a gig without it and use the samson wireless transmitter and xlr connector.

i no longer use the inline transformersâ..the wireless does it for me.