[Harp-L] Midwest Harmonica Workshop in St Paul MN June 25th through the 28th

We will be back in the Midwest for our 2nd annual Midwest Harmonica
Workshop. Check it out at www.midwestharmonica.com.  get registered asap.
Call with questions or check us out on Facebook and Twitter or Instagram.
Please support the workshop even if you cannot attend this one, we would
like to keep doing these events, my fundraising site is linked on the
website! See ya in June! Sean Wailin O'Phelan 808 - 854 - 3443