[Harp-L] Carlos Del Junco, Ronnie Shellist & Roly Platt Harmonica Retreat Week-end

Follow this link to a great two night and two day harmonica retreat with
lodging and fresh organic food right out of our fields included. Great
value and totally unique experience. With over 26 attendants last year from
Italy to the Northwest Territories in Canada. This year promises to be
another great time with food, blues, campfires and fun.

http://www.sharedharvestdunnville.com/calendar/harmonica-retreat-workshop

Hopefully we'll see some of you's in the deep south of Canada in here on
our farm in Dunnville Ontario!

Until then...

Kevin