Re: ***SPAM*** Re: [Harp-L] Re: Totally bored with the blues genre

this was Carlos Del Junco. Track was recorded live in the studio. This is the only example in Carlos' repertoire in which he does that pattern technique.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Dempster <rickdempster33@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Randy Singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, May 5, 2015 7:31 pm
Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** Re: [Harp-L] Re: Totally bored with the blues genre

If the last solo is 'live' playing on one harmonica in the same tuning as the rest, then I'm amazed.
Yes, there is some great playing on this track, but I prefer the rest of it rather than the last chorus.

'Musical' in terms of theory, it might be, but I would quickly tire of such technique driven (if it is just technique)

playing.

RD

the diatonic run at the last solo is UNREAL GREAT!!!!