[Harp-L] Bored...not at all

Whoah... the other night i was in this club and i was invited to join in
with some serious cats. John Benitez on Bass was very fond with me, He said
he was my Fan!! and then was Vinnie Valentino , an awesome guitarplayer
from Vital Information.  I'd been invited to play at the heineken jazz
fest, PR simphony Orchestra, Big Bands...and i feel very respected by
fellow musicians. What they say about me? Is that what i play and sound is
something unique and expressive that no school can't take away from me.
And they let me play along with horn section with my Diatonic Harp.
Musicians that i admired, they are the Maestros and i respect them and
learn from them. I'm very humble about all the oportunities that the
harmonica has opened for me even when i consider myself a good singer, its
the harmonica what pulls me thru.
And thanks Randy Singer for mention Maceo Parker , i discovered him when he
release his Mo' Roots CD and he was a great influence. He is all. Timing,
Feel, Groove, Space.. He blew my mind and still does it. No one like Maceo.
As i said before, absorb all the music you can listen, try to make it your
own, practice...try to find your unique voice and feel good. And if
somebody says to you when u get up and play that u suck. Dont feel sad just
practice more. Im not little walter, musselwhite, mcmillan or ramsey.. I'm
Myself.