RE: [Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

...and unfortunately, there is no one writing and playing today with the intellect and emotion of Paul DeLay.  I wish I could write like and play like that, but my brain doesn't go near there.

Bernie Clarke

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of The Iceman
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 6:34 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

Music is a combo of head and heart, intellect and emotion.

Those becoming bored with blues may be evolving more towards intellect and should explore other forms, rather than expect blues to become more intellectual in its musical basis.

I felt like Randy way back in the early 90's. Then I discovered Paul deLay and became reinterested.