[Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

At a recent jam in Ft. Myers,  I was told the best sound in the world is a harp being thrown in a dumpster hitting a banjo on the way down to resting on an accordion....so said the guitarist who couldn't play a Gdim chord
Great thread

Ron B--just east of the 'Glades where the gators LOVE harp players