Re: [Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

Here's what I really think though.  Put up or shut up.  When
did you last
put out an album arguing your point through your music?  I know
there is at
least one Randy Singer album.  Did it come out within the last
three
years?  IS there a recent album, be it under your name or your band's?
Put
out a CD, dude.

Otherwise you're just talking.
Michael
Rubin

In bad taste, patronizing and uncool statement, Michael.

Randy has paid his dues.

His Rant makes a lot of sense and has injected life once again into a Harp-L thread.

Just look at the responses.