Re: [Harp-L] Re: Totally bored with the blues genre

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 7:09 AM, Lare Sattler <lmsattler@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> stay away from the norm and play material that other bands don't.

âI sing a Delbert McClinton song "gotta get it worked on"â and play harp. I
can't get most jammers to follow my CHORD charts with a 12-bar verse, and
its 8-bar chorus! Once in a while it turns out really well.

Seriously, I carry them and lay them out on the floor for jammers. (sigh)
It becomes clear that many are not even comfortable counting to "four" for
each chord letter. (I'm certainly not going to offer NUMBER charts.)

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com