From: Buck Worley <boogalloo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Bassman 50 & 135
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

List,
I have an opportunity to purchase a Bassman 50 & a Bassman 135. I see they have solid state rectifiers
Are either of these amps good harp amps? I am looking for a replacement for my '66 Bassman. I have a 4x10 cab that I would use. The Bassman 50 is in mint condition and is the AB165 circuit. That is the circuit of my '66
Regards,
 Buck