[Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

Iâm not concerned with the posture of Randyâs post. I like music that I feel connected to emotionally independent of itâs complexities or absence thereof. What I find morally repulsive is the âblues naziâ metaphor.  It is thoughtlessly insensitive to use such a metaphor. And inanely hyperbolic. Maybe the semantics of his complaint should be more original. Like the blues genre he criticizes! d