Re: [Harp-L] Totally bored with the blues genre

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Randy Singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I cannot stand 80% of all the blues music that I hear.

âI hear ya, Randy.
HOWEVER...
this overview does NOT acknowledge INDIVIDUALS who ARE growing, learning,
expanding.â

âNor does it allow for those who are not seeking the challenge of jazz
phrasing.â

> Most harmonica players have stopped growing

âRhetorically, yes, I suppose, some. The number is unknown and unknowable.

> The elephant in the room is the so-called blues Nazis

âI suggest instead Blues Police, or Blues Nannies. (Nazi is too horrible a
term to apply to anything that does notâ

âinclude murder.)

> I will consider leaving the country or getting a bodyguard once I hit the
> send button on this.

âOh, p-shaw! <grin> Go to your room, and come down to supper when you feel
better. (Mom, "with love")

If I have hurt anyone's feelings I apologize.
> With love, RANDY SINGER

âIF? IF? a blanket, preemptive apology? (Eew!) â

âIf you're going to talk tough, OWN IT, brother! <grin>â

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com